Press Release – 2020 Reactions North America Awards Names Relay CEO, Greg Boutin, Innovator of the Year
Reactions would like to issue our congratulations to Greg Boutin, CEO of Relay, on being named Innovator of the Year at the 2020 Reactions North America Awards.
The win was announced during a virtual awards ceremony held on Sept. 24th, hosted by Reactions Editor-in-Chief Shawn Moynihan.
Greg’s work to introduce faster and better ways of transferring insurance and reinsurance risks particularly impressed the judges.
Commenting on the award win, Reactions Editor-in-Chief Shawn Moynihan said: “Congratulations to Greg Boutin on being named Innovator of the Year. The insurance industry needs innovative minds more than ever to figure out effective solutions to a multitude of challenges the industry is currently facing. Greg has been a leading light in trying to find better ways the industry can package and place risks through the Relay platform, and is a deserving winner of this award.”
“It’s an honour to be recognized in this category and to lead such an inspiring team in such a rapidly-changing industry. Relay Platform is the first total risk transfer solution that is born and raised in the cloud and we apply that same ground-breaking innovation everyday in our efforts to connect industry participants better and free up everyone’s time. All our innovation efforts are focused on helping brokers, cedents and underwriters achieve quicker results and focus on their core business”, said Greg Boutin.
The winners were determined with the help of an expert judging panel that included:
- Jean-Paul Conoscente, Chief Executive Officer, SCOR Global P&C
- Steven Levy, President and CEO – Reinsurance, Munich Re America
- Rory Cline, President & CEO, Ethos
- Dave Sampson, President/CEO, American Property Casualty Insurance Association
- Mike Morrissey, President and Chief Executive, International Insurance Society
- Michael Consedine, Chief Executive, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Frank Nutter, President, Reinsurance Association of America
- Howard Mills, Independent Corporate Director, Former Superintendent, NY Insurance Department